Management of multiple ongoing contracts, including liaison between clients, project managers and site management. Manage and oversee the delivery of projects including, contract values, terms and conditions, budgets & health and safety. Experienced in multiple disciplines from Civil and Bio-engineering, Construction, Landscaping, Tree work and Fishery management.
I have very good communication skills which are essential in my current role as contracts manager. I regularly liaise with clients as well as other departments within the organisation, and create and maintain excellent working relationships with all internal and external partners. I have many year’s experience organising, leading and conducting aquatic survey programs, including submitting all relevant applications and obtaining permissions and consents as required by the Salmon and Freshwater Fisheries Act. I am experienced in managing and delivering a multitude of habitat enhancement schemes on lakes and rivers, implementing methods such as channel narrowing, flow deflection, dredging and vegetation management to name but a few.
- BSc (Hons) Fishery Management and Aquaculture: 1999 – 2002
- GNVQ Advanced Science: 1996 – 1998
- Educated to GCSE standard in 11 subjects: 1996
- Fisheries Officer (Lee Valley Regional Authority); 2010 – 2018
- Roofing Technician (Self Employed); 2010
- Scuba Diving Instructor (PADI); 2006 – 2009
- Fisheries Officer (LVRP); 2003 – 2006
- Material Technician (Mowlem); 2002 – 2009
- Fisheries Survey Assistant (Environment Agency); 2002
- CITB – Site Safety Plus.
- CITB – Health and Safety Awareness.
- CITB – SSSTS.
- CITB – SMSTS.
- STA – Safe Moving and Handling.
- RYA – Power Boat Level 2.
- NPORS – Tracked Excavator 13T. NPORS – Forward Tipping Dumper 9T.
- NPTC – Chainsaw Level 2.
- NPTC – Pesticides PA01 & PA06AW.
- City and Guilds – Signing Lighting and Guarding.
- NNSS – Non-Natives Modules 1 – 3.
- Leisure Safety Training – Emergency First Aid at Work.
- LVRP – AED Defibrillator.
- LVRP – Control of Legionella in Water Systems.
- Lantra Awards – Rough Terrain Telescopic Material Handler.
- Lantra Awards – Felling and Processing Trees over 380mm.
- Lantra Awards – Brushcutters/Trimmers – Maintenance and Operation. Lantra Awards – Abrasive Wheels.
- Lantra Awards – 4×4 Off Road.
- ART – Safe Use of Air Rifles.
- Sparsholt – Electric Fishing.